Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “IndiaNuclear Power Sector Generation & Investment Opportunity Outlook 2032″report to their offering.
India Nuclear Power Sector Generation & Investment Opportunity Outlook2032 report gives comprehensive insight on the ongoing policy andstructural developments in the nuclear power sector in India. As perreport findings, nuclear power as emerged as one the most focused areafor the power sector policy and regulatory framework in order to improvethe overall power sector scenario in India.
Report provides detailed review of India’s power sector with nuclearpower as the focus. The relative importance of nuclear power in India’spower sector as a whole – both in terms of installed generation capacityor electricity output seems to be small. But its huge potential tochange country’s energy scenario makes it the point of discussion. Ananalytical discussion of India’s power demand and how it can be meet hasbeen in the beginning of the report. As the analysis goes on, it becomesclear that nuclear power is the most suitable alternative form of energyin the context of existing structure of power generation.
A comparison of all alternative forms of energy – be it nuclear orrenewable reveals that for environmental concerns, both of these cleanenergy sources must be used but the thrust should be on nuclear.Financial analysis shows that a nuclear power plant provides return oninvestment that is equivalent to a coal based power plant of equalcapacity along with providing pollutant-free electricity. Furthermore,nuclear power can generate electricity continuously unlike renewablesources like solar and wind which are intermittent in nature.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Power Sector Overview
2. India Nuclear Power Sector Overview
3. India Nuclear Power Sector Indicators
4. India Nuclear Power Plants Overview
5. Indian Nuclear Power Regulatory Landscape
6. India Nuclear Power Generating Companies
7. India Nuclear Power Sector Policy Framework
8. India Nuclear Power Plants Infrastructure
9. India Nuclear Fuel Supply
10. India Nuclear Power Sector Dynamics
11. India Nuclear Power Sector Future Outlook
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd (BHAVINI)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zct6s/india_nuclear
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170531006011/en/